"nerd" and"loser" were like hard hitting insults in the early 2000’s and now they are used as affectionate terms we have truly come full circle
I keep having to remind myself that it’s the lionesses that do the hunting and killing and get their faces soaked in blood I mean is there a more badass animal
the king of the jungle
in the second it’s like ‘maybe if I look away she’ll stop yelling at me’
I TOLD YO BITCH ASS TO PICK UP THE CUBS
Its the alpha
When Lions fight they try to look big and powerful to scare off the opponent.
When Lionesses fight, it’s to the death,
And I think that pretty much sums up the difference between males and females. One tries to big itself up, one won’t back down.
in case you forgot the name of this life ruiner.
- the ‘celebrity’ crush, who’s famous and 57687958 miles away.
- the ‘too old’ crush, that’s years apart from your age.
- the ‘douchebag’ crush, who you hate but at the same time LOVE.
- the ‘forbidden’ crush, that your bestfriend likes/brother’s friend so it’s basically out of the question.
- the ‘fictional’ crush, that doesn’t even exist.
- the ‘sexy stranger’ crush, you just like because hes just..dayum but you never actually had a conversation with.
- the ‘i cant help it’ crush, that you like but isn’t even attractive.
- the ‘funny’ crush, that you like just because his humor.
- the ‘ew’ crush, that you want nobody to know about…EVER.
- the ‘tv’ crush, you’ve been trying to find the name for like ever.
- the ‘talent’ crush, you only like because they can sing/play an instrument/play a sport.
- the ‘hopeless’ crush, that told you he doesn’t like you but you continue to like him anyways hoping he’ll change feeling but knowing damn right he isn’t and you’re stuck in the friendzone.
- the ‘been there’ crush, that you dated and will never get over
- the ‘obsessed’ crush, that’s perfect and you to have their kids.
do you think he knows what he’s doing?
like “yeah, I’m gonna bite my lower lip. It drives them all crazy when I look like I’m thinking about fucking them.”
if you’re ever sad here’s sebastian stan telling you that you’re beautiful
(fyi: gif matches movie name below it)
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) —- James Buchanan ‘Bucky’ Barnes/The Winter Soldier
Labyrinth (2012) —- Will Franklyn
Political Animals (2012) —- Thomas “T.J.” Hammond
Gone (2012) —- Billy
Once Upon a Time (2012) —- Jefferson/The Mad Hatter
The Apparition (2012) —- Ben
Captain America: The First Avenger (2011) —- James ‘Bucky’ Barnes
Black Swan (2010) —- Andrew/Suitor
Hot Tub Time Machine (2010) —- Blaine
Kings (2009) —- Jack Benjamin
(couldnt find anything for this one sorry :/)
Spread (2009) —- Harry
Rachel Getting Married (2008) —- Walter
The Education of Charlie Banks (2007) —- Leo
Gossip Girl (2007) —- Carter Baizen
The Covenant (2006) —- Chase Collins
The Architect (2006) —- Martin Waters
(couldnt find one for this one either :/)
Red Doors (2005) —- Simon
Tony N’ Tina’s Wedding (2004) —- Johnny
Anything I missed, Please Add!